Monday, March 30, 2009

My first OB Appointment

Well, I just got back home from my first OB appointment. Man, I miss my fertility clinic already. Ugh. I just wait forever at my OB place every single time. I don't understand it but I just wait for hours. It's crazy.

Anyway, when she finally got around to seeing me she wanted to do an ultrasound of her own to see what all was happening. I was not against seeing our little one again so no problem there :) lol She said she was surprised to hear the heartbeat as loud as she did and that our little guy, yeppers she kept calling it a he...I just laughed and said my husband does the same thing :) She said the heartbeat is very strong and all looks to be doing very well.

She decided while she was there she would look at my ovaries since we did the whole IVF process. She said they looked great and bounced right back into shape it seems.YAAAA It's always great to hear the positives when I go in. Just gives me such relief and leaves me smiling even more than when I went in. Good stuff.

We received a nice package from my Mom today in the mail too. She found this Pregnancy calendar from Hallmark, her very favorite store ever. It's really cute and will give me something to do when Jim leaves on Thursday to settle in at Indy. Not looking forward to him leaving but it will all be okay so that is what matters right?

1 comment:

  1. grandma always finds cute stuff she just cant ever stop shoppin its in her blood lol well i am hopin you guys have twins cause a boy and a girl would be great cause then i can have one of each cuzin :) well love you danielle

    ReplyDelete