Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG day........

I am trying to keep myself busy and not thinking about tomorrow morning. Not and easy thing to do so I have been finding out.

We have our first ultrasound at 8:30 in the morning and I just know I am not going to sleep. But then again maybe I will since last night I didn't sleep much at all. We just want to know the answer to the one question that runs through our minds all the time since we heard the amazing words..YOU ARE PREGNANT!....How many? :) Hopefully our mind will be put at ease and all will go fantastic.

To add to all this anxiety Jim is getting a really bad cold and he sounds miserable. I have been advised to keep my distance, wash my hands as much as possible and all that good stuff. I feel bad because he is sick and I can't do much to take care of him right now :( snif. I have changed the sheets on the bed and Jim will be sleeping downstairs tonight. Basically...he is downstairs and I am upstairs. Sigh, this all just stinks right now. If he is still feeling this way tomorrow he may stay home and I will be going to the US by myself. That makes me sad to think he might not be there but me staying healthy is key right now. Hopefully it will pass through and he will be feeling better tomorrow. I will be praying that is the case.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today!!! I have had problems posting comments on your site - the word verification is not showing up...

    ReplyDelete