Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The most AMAZING sound in the world :)

Well, today was the day. We moved our appointment up one day so we can take a trip to Indiana and look around this week.

I am so happy and sad at the same time. All is going AWESOME so far and that is the great news. The sad news is we are now being sent to my regular OB and no longer working with our fertility center staff. They are all just so wonderful and they have really made a big difference in our journey. I hate to have to go but I know it's the progression of things and it's all a good thing. We did all our thank yous and hugs as we left and it was sad to know we would not be back there until after our little one is born. if we are still in MO that is. We will send them pictures and all that good stuff as they have all their little miracles they have helped bring into this world in picture frames all along their walls. So our little one will be up there soon too :) YAAAAA

The pictures are incredible and when we heard and saw the hear beat, I cried and it was just such an amazing moment it's so hard to put into words. The heartbeat is strong like it should be, our little one is only 1 cm right now, just like it should be, and our doctor said everything just looks so great. That is all we needed to hear. He does say we are 7 weeks along and that makes me very happy. It brings us closer to that 3 month time slot.

We asked about my injections and when they might stop. He told me after April 1st I am injection free. YAAAAAAHOOOOOOO Those Progesterone shots are just a killer lately. Only 3 more of those to go.

It was a great peek in moment today with our little one and I am once again just smiling from ear to ear. This really is happening and I am loving every minute of the journey so far. Enjoy the pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokofamily/3382237409/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokofamily/3383054558/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokofamily/3382238095/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokofamily/3383054178

No comments:

Post a Comment