Monday, March 16, 2009

Trying to fight off a cold

It's been a long weekend but the weather has been awesome. We are all ready for Spring and things are blooming and Jim has the waterfall going and all that good stuff. Love Spring time.

Jim was sick over the weekend and he spent most of his time downstairs while I stayed upstairs trying my hardest not to catch what he had. I am doing pretty good so far but have a little bit of the throat thing going on. Ugh, not good. But I am doing the whole gargle with salt water thing and it seems to be helping. Hopefully that will be all I will have to do. So not enthused that I may have to take meds if this doesn't work. Just not something I want to do at all if I can avoid it you know.

All is going well in the baby department. So far no issues and I am feeling great. Our doctor told us on Friday that all looks wonderful and whatever I am doing to keep doing it :) We go back in next wed the 25th for our next U/S at which time we are realllllly hoping we might get to hear the heart beat :) I am so hoping we do because that will really make it that much more amazing. Can't wait :0)

1 comment: