Monday, March 2, 2009

The number is in........

Just got the call. My Beta number is........123. Awesome. YAAAAAAA. This does not confirm if it is just one or more unfortunately. Plus, I had to order more meds and will start yet another injection every Monday, Wed and Friday. Yikes. More poor legs. They just healed up from the first round. Oh well, I survived then so sure I will survive this round too :)

We have our first ultrasound set up for Friday March 13th at 8:40.. YAAAA, I am sooo excited about that. We will hopefully know then if it is just one or not. Plus, more pictures to follow :0) lol Love those pictures. They are just so special and precious to see.

Wish my hubby were home, but he will be home tonight so it's all good.

Keep you posted as we continue our journey :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy

    Thanks so much for your words of support and encouragement. I'm so pleased to read your news. Congratulations!!!

    I'll add you to my bloglist.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete