Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I wrote a letter to our little one (s) to be

I had an idea today for a fun page to make for our pregnancy Scrapbook. So, as my brain started racing all over the place I decided to sit down at the computer, after I made sure I cleaned my house first lol, and started just typing away.

I wrote a letter to our little one (s) to be and I have asked Jim to write one as well. I was amazed at what went through my head and all of what I wanted to share with this little one or ones. They are truly a miracle in our hearts and our eyes and the love I have for this amazing gift is just overwhelming. I didn't know it was possible to love this much so early in the process but I do and I can't deny that I don't. I don't want to deny it in any way. It is here, it is happening and it's up to me to do all I can to make sure I eat healthy, take it easy, and keep them as safe as I possibly can.

I am enjoying every second of this journey and I don't think the smile I have on my face will ever go away. I just feel so blessed and so loved to have this once in a lifetime chance. There was a time when I had accepted that having a child of our own was not meant to be. I remember the heartache, the anger, frustration and the so many questions without answers. When we learned we had a chance to try, thank goodness insurance, we never hesitated to take the chance and run with it. Glad we did and we are so thankful for the wonderful doctor and his staff that we are working with. We are in the best of hands and every day we are one step closer to holding our little one and watching him/her grow.

Never give up on a dream....You never know when it just may come true.

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic - I am so glad that you are able to enjoy every second of it! I cannot wait to hear about your u/s on Friday!

    ReplyDelete