Friday, March 6, 2009

I went to the JBF sale today

Well, I ventured out for a little fun and the weather is awesome again today. I will be outside again in a little while for sure.

I went to the Just Between Friends sale today that was in our area. This is a big like resale type event that they have all across the US I guess and it's all baby stuff and maternity clothes. Pretty cool actually. I bummed around and was excited to find a brand new never used Boppy and a brand new never used travel bed still in the box. Think I did awesome as for both it only cost me like $27.00. Considering those Boppy's are like $60.00 brand new at BRU. This one is really cute too, it has caterpillars all over on it. lol It's a great place to check out if you know the gender you are having or have little ones already. The amount of clothes was never ending. Great prices too.

Wow, just looked at the temp thing we have in the house...It's 81 out there. Going outside to enjoy. Talk to you later

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun! America has the best sales...I'm so jealous.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun but would have been much better if I were further along :) lol Next time. All these pg women there with their showing bellies, I just smile and rub mine that is still tiny :) kee kee kee

    Hoping your call comes soon :)

    ReplyDelete