Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Natural Wonder of It All

Not too much happening my way today. Ran a few errands and now just relaxing. I had a small time frame of not feeling so well this morning but it passed. Thank goodness. Hoping I might get really lucky and not have all that morning sickness stuff. That would be awesome huh :) lol

I recvd my new injection meds that I start tomorrow. Wasn't sure how they all worked so I called and spoke with our nurse Andrea and she was just so sweet. She was out sick yesterday and was so upset she couldn't be the one to call us with all the good stuff yesterday. She is sooooo excited for us and looking forward to seeing our ultrasound next Friday when we go in. I asked her if it would be okay if we could take a picture of the whole staff that day with us for our little one's scrapbook. She said that would be great and she would let everyone know we would like to do that when we arrive :) YAAAAAA I am so looking forward to that like you have no idea. She explained how this new medication will work and why I am on it. She assured me that it is a good thing that I am on this and not a bad thing at all. I have come to realize that getting pregnant naturally is more amazing to me than ever before. To think that this process happens without the uncountable amount of pills and injections is a true wonder to me anymore. Those that get lucky enough to get pregnant the good old fashion way, God bless you all. It truly is a miracle. lol

I have been doing some research online just looking at the time frame of things and how this little one is growing and changing every day. Sometime between this Friday and next Tuesday the little one's heart will start to beat. How exciting is that. A real little life is taking place in all it's precious glory and it's fun to know when the different processes might be happening. We feel fortunate to know certain things that some don't when they naturally conceive. Like we know when the day happened that the egg was fertilized, I felt implant on Wed morning, and knew I was pregnant 11 days after conception took place. We have pictures of our little ones in the dish as they first started their little life and the wonder of what if. Just amazing and so hard to put into words.

I started the scrapbook of our journey the other day and when I feel creative I will make sure I make it to the computer room to make my page before I forget my thoughts. lol I want to note and remember this journey for every moment we are in it. Our little one will know just how much they were wanted and loved long before they were here in person. It's going to be a great book and I look forward to making it along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment