Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Having some fun

As you can see by the new widget added to our Blog that I have been having some fun. Still trying to find out how to do some of these other cool things but it will take a while I guess. Just fun to play around with and change things up a bit :)

I started my new injection today. It was pretty painless thank goodness. But they start out that way and then the more I do them the more the areas on my thighs become. Hoping that won't be the case this time around and I just need to make sure I move around in the areas I have and maybe that will help. I'll survive it all none the less so it's all good right :0) It looks like after April 1 all the injections and meds will stop hopefully. That will be a great day. YAAAAAAA

We are hoping to hear more good news today on Jim's side of things and see what that will all mean for us in the near future. Have my fingers crossed but I have a good feeling the news will be great. Things in 2009 are all starting to fall into place so we are ready for the journey ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment