Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting anxious

So today I am just relaxing around the house and just trying to keep myself busy. My brain is still on over drive of course and never stops.

I so wish it were Friday morning as this is the big day we will find out how many little ones we actually have growing right now. I tried to change our appointment to Thursday instead but they were all booked :( snif. The not knowing is driving me crazy. Hoping they give us good news but worried if we get the news that we aren't prepared for ya know. Thinking positive and hoping for the best.

I have an idea for another scrapbook page but I need to find a really cool background paper to use and just haven't found it yet. Ugh, but maybe tomorrow when I go do a return I'll look and it will just be there...lol, you never know :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! Yes - I hope that ours goes as well as yours did!! I hope your u/s goes really well! I am going to add you to my blog list so I am looking forward to your update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes. We appreciate each and every one of them :)

    Remember...One day at a time :)

    Sending LOTS of sticky Baby Dust your way :) Look forward to following your journey.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete