Thursday, March 5, 2009

Think I am going to scrapbook today :)

The sun is out and it's already 58 outside. Going to be a beautiful day out there again. Will have to go enjoy it a little later.

I was looking through all my scrapbook stuff downstairs because I have ideas running through my head and hopefully that means I can actually make a few pages today. Need a few things though that I hope I can find so going to run out in a little bit to see if that is possible. lol Sometimes I can't always find what I am looking for and it's frustrating you know :)

Jim is being a good sport and trying to figure out all these other cool things you can add to your blog pages so hopefully that all goes well. I really appreciate him helping me with our blog. It's nice to see him excited about all this wonderful stuff now. I'm just loving it :) YAAAAA

1 comment:

  1. It's such good idea to turn that pent up frustration and worry into something creative. Can you scan your pages so we can see them?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete