Sunday, March 8, 2009

Doing some research

I didn't sleep very well last night for whatever reason. Once I woke up at 1 AM my brain just went into overdrive thinking mode. Drives me crazy.

I worked on a few more scrapbook pages and then decided I would do a little internet research. Yikes, that can always be dangerous and addictive. lol

I was curious what we might see at our ultrasound this coming Friday as I know it's not going to be much at this point in time. But I was happy to know that we should at least be able to see the sac or sacs that are growing. We are very anxious to know how many we are having so we can prepare ourselves for the journey ahead of us :0) Hoping that it is only one but if it's more two would be great as well. Three, just scares us both. For many reasons but the main reason is the health of the little ones as well as myself.

I think about this all the time just hoping we won't be in that situation but knowing there is a chance we could be. I don't want to have to make a difficult decision in this process and just hope we hear great news that all is going well and no more than 2. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers please :) See what next Friday brings. Thank goodness the appointment is first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment