Saturday, March 7, 2009

I was feeling creative today :)

Today I woke up in a creative mood. This does not happen very often but when it does I try to take advantage of my time and my ever flowing imagination. ha ha ha

I had some ideas for some scrapbook pages. I want to make us a Pregnancy Scrapbook to remember every step of this amazing journey that we are so blessed to have. I have lots of ideas written down so I don't forget them as I move along. I think so far today I have a pretty good start into this little adventure. Hopefully the book will be pretty full with all the fun stuff over the next 9 months. Hope you enjoy the few pages I have made as the link below should take you to a picture of them. YAAA, How fun! If anyone has suggestions for some fun pages and would like to share, please feel free as Iamvery open to suggestions. Thanks:)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokofamily/3336275870/

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they're so cute! I especially like the one of the mom weighing herself. It's like us, isn't it? Always monitoring ourselves during this time.

    Keep going - your bubba will love it! x

    ReplyDelete