Friday, March 20, 2009

Being pregnant and sick is no fun

Well the past few days have been long tiring and boring. I am so sick of being sick and laying in bed all day it's not even funny anymore.

As hard as we tried to stay at opposite ends of the house while Jim was sick last week I managed to catch all his fun stuff anyway.Ugh, not good. I was very nervous as it being so early in my pregnancy and getting sick. So far I have managed to go without taking any drugs to help me feel better. I just can't bring myself to do it you know. I have been watching my temp but luckily it has remained normal so that is a good thing. YAAAA Jim has been taking wonderful care of me though and I really appreciate all he does for me.

I am looking forward to feeling better so we can actually be around each other more. That is the hard part you know. It's been rough but it's getting better so that is what matters.

We are looking forward to our next ultrasound on Wed morning and will keep everyone posted and have new pictures to share :) YAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment