Friday, March 27, 2009

Tired

All is still going awesome this way with things. I have been very tired lately and do a lot of laying around and sleeping. It's a little hard to get use to because I am one that likes to be busy and I have lots to do around the house to get it ready for the market. This is a normal sign of pregnancy my doctor and others have told me so I'm not too worried. Just something to get use to and I am thankful that I am not having the sickness stuff yet. Hopefully I'll get lucky and not have that at all :) That would be really cool.

I was telling Jim yesterday that I don't think the little one likes it when I lay on my sides because when I do I feel yucky not long after and then I roll back onto my back side and all seems good. Go figure huh. Kind of funny.

I have my first appointment with our regular OB on Monday the 30th. Not sure what she will be doing since I just had an exam on Tuesday of this week but guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment