Monday, March 2, 2009

What will the number tell us?

I was hoping to update this only one time today but just can't wait anymore :0) lol Some things just never change I guess. kee kee kee

I went for my blood work first thing this morning hoping I would have my number update by now. But still waiting. Sooooo glad I at least know I am pregnant. If I didn't know that yet I would be one pacing little lady and my floors would show that never ending walking path I would be doing.

I am anxious to see where my number is today compared to that from Friday. It may give us a good look into if it is just one lucky one or more. If it does indicate maybe more than one it will be a few more weeks before we will know for sure just how many there really are :) I think Jim would really freak out if it was more than one, but he would adjust and be just as excited as he is right now. 3 we would both be freaking out :) lol

I am also anxious to talk with our doctor to see what I can and should not do right now? This is all so new to us and we worry about doing something wrong and messing things up. Crazy I know but we don't want to take any chances you know. It's been a long road and now our miracle is here and it up to us to take special care of this little one. That will be my main focus as these next 8 1/2 months pass by. Today is actually 2 weeks since this process really got started. How cool is that. We can actually share the exact date with our little one some day. Fun things that I think about.

Stay tuned for the number update. Hopefully it arrives sooner than later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment