Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hoping to feel better soon

It's been a while since I last wrote because I have not been feeling all that well. I am taking it in stride and waiting for the second trimester to start in hopes that I feel better. Everyone keeps telling me it will get better after the first trimester so that is what I am working towards right now :)

I told Jim before he left for IN on Thursday that this little one must be a boy because it's kicking my butt. lol He said well then it's all worth it. And it is just wish I could enjoy the pregnancy more right now. I know it will get better and I will feel normal again but it's just different not feeling well for days on end.

Jim is staying in an apartment in IN and our home went on the market officially this past Sat. So now the waiting game begins. We are hoping we get lucky because I miss him so much and the time away is just to long. I want us to share this journey together as much as we can and distance is not a good thing. We are keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best. The good news is he seems to really like this place so far and I think he is going to do awesome in his new position.

He comes home this weekend and we have friends coming in from Chicago for the Easter weekend. I am so looking forward to seeing them all and just having some long over due fun. Hopefully I will feel good enough to enjoy them all while they are here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment