Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fast and furious

Lots of things have been happening around here and not feeling well here and there makes it hard to keep up our blog at times.

We had a very nice Easter as I was so excited to have Jim home for the weekend as well as our friends Georgia and her husband Cedric. We had a great time and lots of yummy food. Then Sunday came and they all left and I cried because I didn't want any of them to go.

Jim is doing well with his new job in In and they keep him really busy. This is a good thing though because now I don't have to listen to him say how bored he is all the time :0) lol

No home showings yet but we are hoping for something soon. The realtor brought in about 8 other realtors to view the house today so you just never know. Just trying to stay positive and hope for the best here soon.

I have attached a photo of my 9 1/2 week belly taken on 4/8/09. This is the one sign that really lets me know I am actually pregnant right now :0) lol:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokofamily/3442329659/

1 comment:

  1. thats so kool aunt tracy how your belly is getting bigger will you take a pic of you in the pic lol love you your going to be a great mommy you know i am happy for you love you

    love you Danielle

    ReplyDelete