Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Maternity shopping...what fun

Okay, so as most of you know I am a tiny little person normally. Well, I am only at 3 moths and I can not button my jeans anymore and leaving them undone the zipper now creeps down. That is not a good thing at all. lol

So, today I decided to look at maternity clothes. With me being so tiny even the girl at the store said my belly is one of the bigger ones she has seen at 3 months. My doctor has already warned me that this little one only has one direction to go....straight out in front of me. Yikes, belly heavy I am going to be. lol

This lady at the store was very nice and really helpful. I was glad she was there and able to help me with things. I found some really cute tops and two pair of pants. I just don't understand though why the clothes have to be so darn expensive. It's just crazy and just frustrates me. Online pricing on maternity clothes just off the wall unbelievable. No way would I pay those prices. I left the store feeling pretty good about the choices I made and thinking I would be looking pretty cute soon. ha ha ha

Then I went to Kohls to look around. They were having a great sale. Love the buy one get one free items. Yeppers. I figured that the babydoll tops would also work just fine for me during the next few months at a fraction of the cost. So I bought a few things there and called it a day before my husband really got upset with me. lol

I was just enjoying being OUT of the house for a change and feeling great enough to do so. It's been a while. Hopefully the second trimester will be much better for me. I am praying anyway that is the case :) Think positive right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment