Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Okay, so I did it

Yeppers, I did it. Ugh, can't believe it. I did what I said I wasn't going to do and I'm not happy with myself :( I picked up some HPT this morning while I was out running and errand. They now sit in my bathroom just like glaring at me. I finally threw them in my bottom drawer and left the room. lol I know it is still too early to test but I recvd a link last night, Thank you Mrs. Sara lol, and I was amazed and laughing at how many tests some of these women take during this process. It was an interesting read to say the least.

I really was hoping I would make it through without purchasing any of these things. I mean, after all, I have to get stuck for blood this Friday in the morning and then again Monday morning and that is pain enough to find out some news.I know implant can happen between 3 - 5 days after transfer and the body does not start producing the HCG hormone until after implant. So with this being the case I know that would mean that anytime starting Sunday and today implant could be taking place. Then it takes a while for HCG to register on those tests so just doesn't seem worth taking the test until at least sometime this weekend. But I have them now none the less. Hopefully I can restrain but you just never know. If I do test and it does not register I will do my best not to get down because almost always it won't show until days down the road.Funny how the mind plays these tricks on us during times like this. I will resist the urge as long as possible and hope for the best.

3 comments:

  1. PEE ON THAT DAMN STICK ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be patient! God will take care of you and the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sucker for peer pressure :-)

    ReplyDelete