Friday, February 27, 2009

What is the big deal?

I woke up this morning in a good mood. I knew I was having blood work done today first thing and that meant needleville but I was okay with that. I decided to ask if the lab could call me as well with the results because I really would like to know where my Beta results are registering if at all. The lady wasn't real nice and said no we can't call you because your doctor didn't make that note on the paperwork. Um, whatever. Seriously, they are my results why can I not have them. That put me in a grumpy mood and now I need to just kind of snap out of it.

The good news is though, thinking positively, today would be day #6 past my normal cycle start date. I am never late when it comes to that every month. I have no signs that it will be starting or anything like that. So that is the sign that will get me through until Monday's test results are in. Going to be a long weekend but we are getting there slowly but surely right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment