Monday, February 23, 2009

The wait continues

I think for the most part the waiting hasn't been too bad for me yet. I am relaxed and not feeling anxiety or stress to know what is happening right now. I guess in my mind thought I am just enjoying the thought of what might be and for now I am okay with that. I don't know maybe that sounds strange but I am calm and just letting nature do what it needs to do right now and believing that this chance came our way for a reason and that reason is our miracle.

I have had some ask if I have taken or will start taking any at home tests. Honestly, I have no desire to want to do that, at least at this point in time :) lol That may change come next Monday when I know I will be anxious to hear from the doctor's office on my blood work from that morning. But I figure why waste money on something that most likely won't show anything yet and take that chance that it brings me down from the wonder of the possibility? I think that is what is keeping me so relaxed right now with a smile on my face.

Jim asked me last night if I felt pregnant yet. I just smiled and rubbed my belly, as I have been doing a lot lately, and said you know I think we are going to be but think it's still working itself out. He tells me to take care of all the little M&M's or little peanuts and I reply that I am doing my very best to make sure they are happy and comfortable. He seems to be accepting with that reply. lol

Last night I slept pretty good and that was really nice for a change. Whenever Jim has to give me that injection in the muscle it's usually brutal for me to sleep at night. So it was a welcome change. I was having really great dreams and I remember waking up smiling remembering what they were all about and hoping my mind was trying to tell me something great sometime very soon. Positive thinking right. They say that is half the battle so hopefully I'm doing a good job in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment