Friday, February 20, 2009

Still on bed rest

I don't think I ever really knew how long 48 hours really was until I started my 48 hours yesterday at 11:00 AM. Yeppers. Being on bed rest isn"t as easy as I thought it would be. Maybe if I could roll on my side from time to time or get up and roam around for a few minutes here and there I wouldn't feel like I was going stir crazy.

But at the same time I know it's all for a great cause so it helps me to get through the long hours. I look at our pictures from yesterday and they remind me of the wonderful amazing little ones I am trying to carry and turn into a miracle. Every step of this process so far has been worth it and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I had a really hard time sleeping last night because my mind just kept going and going. I just couldn't seem to stop it. lol Just thinking about how this is the closest we have ever come to a little one warms my heart and just brings the biggest smile to my face. Jim woke up this morning and asked me how the 3 little musketeers are doing and it made my whole day right there. Not sure what will happen from here on out with this journey, but we have a great feeling this is all meant to be! This chance came our way for a reason and great things are about to happen. Everything happens for a reason right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment