Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting is my biggest weak spot

Today I am doing my best to keep myself busy and my mind off what is happening with the 3 little eggs. It's not an easy task for me by any means and I so wish I could call and find out if they are still growing as they should be for piece of mind if nothing else. Hmm, we trust our doctor knows what he is doing as well as all of his staff. We know our embryos are in wonderful hands but hearing an update would ease our minds greatly at this time.

Going on the assumption that no news is good news I guess. If something were wrong I'm sure they would call and let us know. We will hear something tomorrow either way so hopefully I can survive without news until then.

I have had a lot of things crossing through my mind already this morning. Wondering if all 3 continue to grow as they should and they are all good quality, do we transfer all 3 back and increase our chances of at least 1 taking and continuing to grow? Then there is a risk that all 3 might take and then what do you do? Not sure I could do the selective reduction thing because I just don't have that in me and it would break my heart to have to choose. I know we are okay if 2 attach and grow but 3...yikes, that could be a little scary ya know. Chances of all 3 attaching we know are slim, but it's not impossible either. Guess we will see where things are sitting tomorrow and maybe only 2 will be doing what they should be doing and this will be a non issue. I know our doctor would have the best advice when the time comes of what we should do and we trust him so that will be a guidance tool for us as well. God never gives us more than we can handle right? :)

Hoping tomorrow will be our day for transfer but like I have mentioned, it all depends on how things are moving along on the other side of things. If it's not tomorrow it will be Sat sometime for sure. Not sure I can make it until Sat so let's really hope and pray for tomorrow :) Thinking positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment