Thursday, February 19, 2009

Will today be THE DAY?

I sit here trying to be as patient as I can but it's not easy. Waiting for the phone to ring and hoping the news on the other end is still great and promising is torture. I have been getting things ready around the house so it is as easy as possible for Jim and the fur babies over the next few days.

After the transfer takes place I will be on bed rest for 2-3 days. Not sure what I will do with myself but I will have my laptop with me to keep me company. I'm sure my kids will snuggle with me too :) lol We are really hoping today will be the day the transfer takes place. We are hoping all 3 little ones are still growing like they need to do and if they all are good to go we will transfer all 3 to increase our odds of at least 1 attaching and doing it's thing. We would be thrilled with twins to but if all 3 take, not sure what we will do. The odds of that happening though are slim so I think that is why we will take the chance if that is the option in front of us.

I'll update the blog later today after we hear news and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment