Saturday, February 28, 2009

The wait is brutal

Today I am going to work on cleaning our house a little at a time. It's been kind of neglected since I have had the egg stuff going on. Jim says it's okay for me to clean as long as I take it easy and do it a little at a time. No heavy lifting, like taking the vacuum downstairs and stuff like that.

Things are still going well I believe. Not having any issues that I shouldn't and still no signs of my friend. Today is now day 7 past what would have been my start date. This gives me the reassurance I need to get me through to Monday's big results. Not going to be easy I am sure but I'm trying to stay as relaxed and stress free as best I can.

I had a dream last night that we got the call and they said we were pg BUT could be more than one based on the tests results. We would not know for sure until the first ultra sound and if my Beta keep increasing at that more than the normal level. Excited we were but man not knowing if that were the case, would it be 2 or all 3. Then I woke up :) lol Perfect timing huh. It was fun and I was all smiles. Had a hard time falling back to sleep but I was okay with that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment