Thursday, February 26, 2009

4 More days to go for THE NEWS

Well I woke up this morning feeling pretty darn good considering my injection last night hurt like crazy. This one turned black and blue for some reason so I went to sleep in a little bit of pain. But this morning I am feeling better and I actually was able to sleep so who knows.

With 4 more days to go until we hear THE NEWS I am growing antsy to say the least. Tomorrow first thing I go for my first blood work which my doctor will not report back to us on as this is the starting point test so to speak. I was thinking of asking the lab to call me with the results as well but think I will just leave that alone. All I know at this point in time is I feel pretty good and since I have had no spotting and I have no signs a cycle will be starting I am taking that as my sign that something wonderful is happening. That keeps me going and keeps me focused. That's what I need to continue to do to get me through these next few days.

We know we have LOTS of family and friends praying for us every day and we say ours ever day as well. I am sure the big man upstairs has a jar full of each and every one of them. Taking great care to keep them all safe in one place for us. Time will tell but I still feel it's going to be great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment