Friday, September 25, 2009

Our little Peanut is just going to be little :)

I had a busy day today and I am tired but hoping that means I will sleep well tonight :) I can dream right :)

I finally made it out to have my hair cut into a more Mommy friendly style. lol I now have layers all over and around the face line and my hair sits right at my shoulders. I actually really like it. Think it will be much easier to deal with later down the road too. Have to start thinking about that kind of stuff ya know.

Then I had the ultrasound my doctor ordered for me yesterday when I saw her. They checked Annika all out and measured her and all that kind of good fun stuff. I am very little belly wise and they just wanted to make sure she is still doing what she needs to be doing before her big day. After all was said and done she is just perfect. She is healthy and smiles a lot. She measures at 5lbs 3oz right now and most likely will not be over 6lbs 5oz when she is born. She is just going to be tiny like her Mamma :) YAAAAAAAA I was relieved when I left the office to know she is all well and no matter how small I look she is healthy and doing well. That is really all that matters right now. Thank goodness I have a few PREEMIE clothes in her closet. lol

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe I was 5Ibs 10 oz when I was born? And now I'm 5'11' tall!

    She'll be small but perfect. I'm thinking of you all the time, honey!

    Can't wait to meet your little one. x

    ReplyDelete