Monday, September 21, 2009

Our little girl is doing AWESOME

Today was hard and exciting all at the same time. I worry about leaving the house these days due to the kidney stint and the fact that I need a bathroom close by at all times. Ugh. So horrible. But little Annika is worth every little bit so I will deal with it for the next 6 1/2 weeks or so :)

I managed to go out and make it to the ultrasound appointment I had planned and little Annika just wanted to sleep through the whole thing. Not like her at all. She is always so active when it comes to those peek in moments. I ended up leaving the appointment and going back a few hours later hoping for better results. We were lucky at first start then back to sleep and in her little ball she went. She loves to be all rolled up in a ball with her feet and hands all around her little face. Go figure huh :) lol We did manage to get a few quick peeks with the hands and feet away from her face and during those moments she would smile and just seemed really happy. She has hair..YAAAAAA How cute. She weighs almost 5 lbs and she is all pudgy in the face and nose areas. She has the cutest little pucker lips I have ever seen and I just can't wait to meet her and hold her and just so ready to be a Mom and most of all a FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment