Tuesday, September 1, 2009

65 Days to go...Just so excited


I am just all smiles these days and each day passes it gets a little bigger. Little Annika is due in like 65 days and it's hard to believe the time has passed so quickly. Not complaining of course LOL :)

Today I went to Carters......not a good thing. Thought I would check out their end of the season sale, but they teased me right from the moment I walked in the front door. Not fair! They had all their Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cute stuff right there in my face. I just knew I was in trouble. Yeppers, I bought her first Thanksgiving and first Christmas outfits :) Could not pass them up and I had to have them. Not that she needs any more clothes, but these are special 1st time outfits so I felt okay picking them up :0) I then went back to Hobby Lobby and picked up a few more Christmas decorating things for the tree and the house. Wanted to still get the sale prices on the things I wanted. Can you tell my mind is just running away with me these days? Can't help it. The biggest thing to ever happen in our lives is about to arrive and I want it to be everything we have always wanted it to be. Trying my best to make sure that is how it is now and will always be.

Next Thursday the 10th, I have my next doctor's appointment and I am going to ask for an ultrasound as I want to know her measurements and how much she weighs right now? I am very small so everyone tells me, but I am tiny myself and all has been wonderful so far. I just want to make sure she is growing and gaining weight like she should be and then I can relax. So I will get to peak in on her and see what she is really doing in there. That is always exciting. Plus, more pictures :) YAAAAAAAAA

Then on Friday the 11th and Sat the 12th we have our childbirth class. I am looking forward to this as I am hoping it will help ease my fears on some things like the whole labor process itself...lol. Plus, I just know Jim will keep me laughing and smiling through it all. He's just like a little kid these days when it comes to Annika and I am loving it for all it's worth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tracy! I can't believe its only 2 months to go (65 days to quote)! I am so excited for you...this journey has been much anticipated! The holiday outfits are way tooo cute! Congrats again. Can't wait!
    -Que

    ReplyDelete