Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture time is almost here :)

I am starting to get excited for our maternity photo session scheduled for Sat Oct. 3rd.

I found this awesome photographer not to far from home and she just does some of the cutest different stuff with newborns and maternity sessions. I was worried we might not get in with her as she is so busy and books up really fast. But got the call today and we are all good to go. Then when Annika is born we call her to let her know and we will have our first pictures with her within the first 2 weeks of her little amazing life :) That session will be really fun and I just can't wait. Going to be lots of fun.

I just need to figure out now what I am going to wear for the maternity session. I have not 1 pair of jeans that fit me and the price of those things are just crazy! I would like to find a reasonably priced pair that do NOT have the elastic belly pull up thing. Hate those things and they make my belly itch. Guess that means Annika does not like them either :0) lol Go on Friday for a hair cut as well. Need a cut and style so bad it's not even funny. Been a long while since I have had anything done with my hair and I think it is just that time.

Tomorrow I go one last time for the 3D/4D ultrasound to see if little Annika will be more awake and ready to show off for the cameras. lol Last time she was a little sleepy and just really didn't want to be bothered. Keeping my fingers crossed she is more active tomorrow so I can see her cute little face much better and maybe, if we are lucky, she will smile and wave like she has done in the past :) kee kee kee

No comments:

Post a Comment