Thursday, September 24, 2009

What a day :)







Today I had my followup OB appointment after my hospital stay. I ended up getting my flu shot, getting swabbed for some bacteria and told my belly measures a little small for as far along as I am right now. My doctor told me not to be worried about the size thing as the same thing happened with both of her kids and it's usually nothing. But to be on the safe side of things I go in tomorrow afternoon and have an in depth ultrasound at the hospital where I had all my testing done early on. They will be able to check her all out and see just how much she weighs and her length and stuff like that. I'm not too worried cause I am a small person naturally and was tiny when I was born too. A big baby at my size is not that appealing to me for birthing reasons alone :)

After leaving the doctors I went back for Third Time is the Charm on my 3D/4D ultrasound visit. Apparently little Annika does not want me to see her whole cute little face at one given time. She just loves her hands and feet way too much to let them out of her sight or move them away from her face. We did get her on DVD though sucking her thumb. It was just the cutest thing ever :) kee kee kee Hopefully tomorrow they will give me some of the pictures from the ultrasound too then I think they will all be done and we will wait until her big day to see her in person :)

We are getting really excited and just can not wait for the big day. We know it will be here before we know it and I am READY whenever she is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment