Friday, October 2, 2009

Will I ever feel normal again?????

I went for my follow up appointment today and nothing really new to report. That's not a bad thing either so looking on the bright side of things. They will be leaving the stint in until after delivery then immediately they will do a CT scan to see what is going on and where things are at. Then a game plan will be made. I am sooooo hoping they take care of everything before sending me home with little Annika. Just want my insides to function properly again and enjoy being a MOM :)

Jim and I are excited for our photo session tomorrow. I am praying with everything I have that I feel up to it and not feeling sick like I have been almost every day for the past 3 weeks. I have been looking forward to this day and just want to be able to enjoy it you know. It is only going to happen one time for us so enjoying it as much as possible it important to me. Let you know how it all goes.

We are also waiting to hear news on Jim's sister-in-law as she was being induced this morning with her 3rd child. a boy. I wish it were me :) lol Hope all went well for her and her little one and her are doing well. Pictures soon I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment