Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Praying to feel better

it's been a long 3 weeks over this direction. From my hospital stay, to the kidney stones to the stint placed in for pain relief. On Wed of this past week I started having severe dizzy spells that would wake me in my sleep. They were very scary and lasted a few minutes. During which time I became very sick to my stomach as the room was still spinning around. By the time Sat rolled around and I was completely unable to move from the bed and stay out of the bathroom I called my doctor to see what I could do.

The symptoms I gave her told her I was becoming very dehydrated and to really start pounding the water as much as I could. Get more iron and all that good stuff. thank goodness Jim was home because no way could I have made food and taken care of our fur kids. The catch 22 was the more water I drank the MORE I had to use the washroom. It was a nightmare. By Monday I was completely a mess and unable to do anything with the pain and lack of sleep. Called my doctor and she wanted me to come in that same day. Sad part was, Jim was on his way back to Indy and I don't drive anywhere these days if i don't have to. I did force myself to go and made it there and back ok. Come to find out I now have, on top of everything else, a severe bladder infection. Oh Joy! So more meds and hoping they will be my miracle cure. Guess we will see but feeling hopeful.

On Sunday Jim installed the car seat in my SUV along with the mirror so I can see our little one the whole time. It was the reality check to remind me she could be here anytime within the next 30 days. Yikes. I am so ready but still soooo much to do.

We had to cancel our maternity photo sessions as well and that just broke my heart. Hoping she can get us in this Sat because these are photos I realllllly want to have. Keeping my fingers crossed she has an opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment