Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures have been done :)

There is still a lot going on with me not feeling well and the countdown to the big day seems like forever away. Being sick or just feeling uncomfortable every day is hard to do for 7 weeks or maybe even more who knows. But, I am some how managing to make it through the best I can so guess that is the good thing right? :) lol

We finally had our maternity pictures taken on Sat afternoon and I was really excited. Felt horrible but I was determined to have these pictures done regardless of how I felt. Just something that is important to me and that I really wanted to look back on and remember years down the road. Now we wait for about a week when we will be able to view them online and can share the link with everyone to enjoy as well. Hope they turn out great. My hubby was a trooper during the whole thing and he has just been my rock during this rough time. Annika is lucky to have him for her Daddy and I so can't wait to see them bond and grow together :) I am soooo looking forward to Annika's first photo session within the first two weeks of her little life. I have some cute prop items I want the photographer to use plus she does amazing things with little ones. That's why I chose her, though she is expensive she will be so worth it for the memories. The props I have are for her Christmas photos so I think they will just be too adorable :)

I started washing all her preemie to newborn clothes and getting things washed up that have been exposed to all the dust in her room. I will be working on packing our hospital bag this week and starting to prepare foods to put in the freezer for easy meal time after she arrives. Just hoping I can feel good enough to do that over the next few weeks. Jim helped me pick out her coming home outfit this past weekend as well. She will be just too darn cute :)

I am also still very excited for Christmas this year. Since having NOTHING last year going to deck the halls I guess you could say. Just need to get a stocking for Annika and a stocking holder so she can be added to the rest of our families stockings on the fireplace. I have already picked up her first Christmas doll and an ornament to her from her Daddy that says To Daddy's Girl. Those will go in her stocking. Plus, Jim has an ornament from her as well. The only ornament I still need is the family one I get every year. Just need to find the perfect one. Plus the fur babies need their ornament too. Can you tell I am big on the dated ornaments and stuff. Just think it's fun to look back every year when we decorate the tree of all the fun times in our lives over the years :) I also booked my mom and Niece's flight put here for Christmas so it's all starting to really feel real. Now just need to figure out the menu lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment