Friday, August 7, 2009

A little update

It's been a little while but not too much new to report. All is going exceptionally well and that is all we could ask for :) Hard to believe in 2 days we will be 27 weeks along on out journey with little Annika but we are enjoying every moment of it that we can.

Annika moves around a lot more these days and I often wonder if my belly will be big enough for her to continue to grow and not be all smashed in there until Nov. lol She seems to really like my left side and seems to burrow her whole little body there at times and my belly looks really funny when she does that. I laugh cause at least I know where she is. kee kee kee On the same token, when that happens it's a little painful so I try to make her at least stretch out and move over a little if I can.

Jim is really getting excited and anxious for the big day to arrive. I so enjoy watching the changes in him as he prepares to be a Daddy. Just makes my heart feel so full and so happy. He had a dream last night that he was holding her and she was only 3 days old and already talking in full sentences...I replied, that must mean she is going to be reallllly smart like her Daddy when she grows up. She gets to listen to music for a little while every night and she seems to really like that. She really moves around to that. It's just fun to watch her go :)

We finally bought our baby monitor so she is all good to go with anything and everything we can think of that gives her Mommy piece of mind.

The time will continue to pass quickly as it has been and we are ready to see and hold our little miracle. Come on November :)

No comments:

Post a Comment