Friday, August 28, 2009

Life's little pleasures

I think little Annika has finally run out of room in there. lol Everyone that sees me says that my belly is so small for being as far along as I am. I just smile and say she is healthy and growing strong so I am all good with a small belly. She will be a small little one and that is just fine with me.

I'm at a fun stage in our journey right now and it keeps me smiling and helps me get through my days. I always know where little Annika is at because she seems to like curling herself up in a little ball and finding just the right place to be in there. When she moves I can see her and when I put my hands on my belly she either kicks or pushes back. It makes me giggle. I am just enjoying this process as much as possible because the big day is getting closer all the time and the joy of that image in my head and the smile on my face is just so amazing to me.

I will say that though I am enjoying this time right now it has made lack of sleep even more of a problem these days. But, I seem to function alright during the day on little sleep so guess that is a good thing and will help me for those late night feedings and diaper changes. I do take a little nap during the day if I can get one and my body allows me to do so. Think those little cat naps is what helps my energy stay up there for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment