Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tried something new

Yesterday was my first time ever trying a yoga class. I thought I went in at least looking like I knew what I was doing, but boy was I wrong. lol

I arrived at the class with about 8 other pregnant women all of us due at different times. I was the ONLY one who showed up in tennis shoes and socks. Um, I felt kinda of stupid but then just laughed about it. I now know for next time though right :) The room was small and I guess from what the others were saying this class was bigger than what they normally have at one time. The room got a little warm at times and it was kind of rough to get in the mood I guess you could say. Now never having done yoga in my life I was sure I would still look like I knew what I was doing and would be okay. I learned that I really need to work on my balance and focus more and become a little more limber. ha ha ha It will be a process but as time goes on I am sure it will all just come to me and all will be good.

The class take me to the end of August and then for Sept and Oct I will do yoga from home up until delivery. Hoping this will help like they say it will when the pain of birth starts kicking me really hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment