Thursday, July 16, 2009

Learned something fun today :)

I went in for my regular monthly check up and all is going great. No issues or worries at this time :) YAAAAA

When my doctor went to check for the heart beat she measured my belly for the very first time. My belly is at 24 CM. BUT, did you know that your belly should be the same size as your weeks along? I am almost 24 weeks come this Monday and my belly is 24 cm. I just got a kick out of that one. Never knew that before. I am learning a lot along this journey and it's all kind of fun :)

She then put the doppler on my belly and little Annika started moving all over. We were cracking up. She is a very active little one for sure and I love it :) When she sat still for a minute she listened to the heart beat and it was awesome as usual. But then Annika apparently had had enough and kicked really hard making the doppler bounce on my belly. I think she is tired of being peeked in all the time...lol

When I go in next month I have to have the Glucose testing done to check for Gestational Diabetes. Not looking forward to that at all. Have to drink this nasty stuff then wait like an hour and then get stuck for blood. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment