Sunday, July 5, 2009

Enjoying Life

We had a great Fourth of July this year and lots of fun too. Jim was home for a long weekend stay and my best friend from Chicago Debbie was in for a long weekend as well. We enjoyed the lake for a few days then came back to the house and had fun with my hubby and went to pick out fireworks together. Though it rained a lot on the fourth the weather gave us a break long enough to light of all our fun stuff. We had a great times and lots of laughs :) YAAAA

Little Annika is doing awesome :) She is moving around more to where I can feel her a lot and it make me laugh and smile every time. I listen to her heart beat every morning and it's still very strong and that gives me comfort. Love our little fetal doppler :0) lol

When Debbie arrived she had all these gifts that were from my Mom who also loves in Chicago. Jim and I unwrapped them on Friday night and can I just tell you....This child will never wear the same outfit twice :) Her closet is jammed packed already and she is going to be styling for sure! Too funny. We called Mom to say thank you and how cute everything was. We took pictures and will send them her way this week. I did however have to make Grandma PROMISE...no more clothes. She is good through the fist 12 months of her little life to come.

We will be peaking in on Annika to see what she is doing in there next Sat the 11th. We have another 3D/4D ultrasound and I can't wait :) Bet she has changed a lot since 5 weeks ago. YAAAAA. So excited and just hope Jim can make it home for the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog - Congratulations on the baby btw! Hang on in there :-) Have you picked a name for baby yet? (http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is great to search for names!) Fingers and toes crossed for you - hope you are doing well x

    ReplyDelete