Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

What a great day this has started out to be. The only thing missing is Jim being home to see all the amazing first time things.

Today is my hubby's Bday and I had called to wish him a happy one first thing. I wish he could be here so we could celebrate it together but we will be together next weekend and will celebrate then.

However, Annika must have wanted to say Happy Birthday to her Daddy because just a few minutes ago...yeppers...I felt her move for the first time. It was awesome and just a wonderful thing to see my belly move and know she is in there and pretty active. I called Jim right after it happened and told him all about it. How I think she was doing the Birthday dance for Daddy and so wish he could be here. He was excited. I hope she is still moving around like that when he comes home for the holiday weekend. I really want him to be able to be a part of all these fun little things along the way as much as he can be.

I have been waiting for this moment and it was worth waiting for. She is just so special to us it's so hard to even put into words. We are happy and thankful for her blessing our lives and hope our journey continues with lots more smiles to come.

Happy Birthday babe. We love and miss you tons of bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment