Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Amazing Relief

I just recvd my wonderful little relief monitor and how amazing it truly is.

I have been feeling really bad since Sat with a lot of pain in my lower left abdomen and I have not been sleeping for anything. I am exhausted and have been so worried about Annika. This is the first time since our whole IVF pregnancy journey started back in Jan that I have been this worried. It was really scary. This monitor allows me to hear her heartbeat and see it register on the screen whenever I want to. Love the technology we have today.

I opened the box immediately, read the quick instructions and laid down on the couch. Praying I would hear great things to ease my worried mind and I could once again relax. I cried and just listened for a little while. No more stressing over her as I know she is doing awesome and is healthy in there. Maybe now that I am relieved I can hopefully sleep tonight as long as the pain is not to bad. That would be such a welcome change for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment