Monday, June 22, 2009

I am entering the "Paranoid" part of our journey

I am officially 20 weeks today and find myself more worried than I have been at any given time since our IVF process started. I still have not felt little Annika move but I know she is active and in there somewhere :)

I keep up on others blogs and all that good stuff. Do my research when I have certain symptoms or hear something new from others that I know nothing about. Maybe this has caused my paranoia to flare up to super turbo level and I should just stop doing that all together. Who knows. I just know I need to know she is still okay in there whenever I want to check in on her.

I have rented a fetal doppler monitor and it was shipped today. It should be hopefully no later than Thursday or Friday :) Then, I will have that reassurance whenever I want it until she is born in November :) I will be relieved of my paranoia once this arrives in my hands and I have to tell you, that is going to be a HUGE relief in the stress department for me.

I know she is doing great and is healthy in there but since I can't feel her yet I need this for my own sanity. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment