Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jim recvd a surprise today :)

Hello. Today was a fun day for me as it was the day Jim recvd his first Daddy's day present from little Annika. Yeppers. I wanted to make sure he knew that little Annika loves him and can't wait to meet her daddy in November.

I went out and found all the old kind of candies we all grew up with and bought a kids sand bucket with a little shovel attached to it. then I bought some sticks and some flower foam stuff to stick the stick in and I mad him up a candy arrangement. Then I packed it all up really cute and decorated the outside of the box and sent it to his work. lol I also included in the box a small wrapped in pink package with the card attached to it from Annika. It was a little onesie that had this written on it: I have MY DADDY wrapped around my finger. I was so excited to hear how he would react to this package and I think it really made his day. he said he laughed when they brought him the box that was all decorated on the outside. I printed off some clip art stuff I had and cut it out all cute. There was a crying baby on the top of the box and then in big letters on the side of the box it read: My Daddy is going to be GREAT! He said he loved everything and it really meant a lot to him. YAAAA, you go Annika. Score those brownie points with Dad while you can. lol

Fun stuff. Next years Mother's day and Father's day is just going to be so awesome. We can't wait. See you soon little one. Mommy and Daddy love you bunches already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment