Friday, May 8, 2009

Good news came our way

It's been 10 days since our Nuchal Translucency test and no word from the doctor. Go figure. I had to call them only to hear...we have the tests results not sure why you weren't called. Story of my life these days. Drives me crazy.

Anyway, all the news was good and nothing showed as a concern at this time. This leads me to believe our little miracle is tucked away in there safe and sound and growing strong and healthy like we pray for every day. Jim and I have decided we will NOT be doing an amnio and all that kind of testing is now done. The rest is in God's hands and we will see what November brings. But right now I know in my heart our little one has all it's arms, legs, fingers and toes so I am happy and thankful for that piece of mind :)

My baby belly is growing and I rub it all the time. I am feeling so much better that I am actually really enjoying it all now. The first trimester was difficult with the sick feeling and wanting to sleep all the time. I t was hard to enjoy like I wanted to but in my heart I was always smiling and it helped me get through the rough days. I had to laugh and smile yesterday as I was getting dressed with clothes other than sweats tshirts and sweatshirts. I found a pair of my kacky capri's I use to wear to work and I thought to myself, no way will these fit me now. But I tried anyway. I was shocked, they fit me great I just could not button them. This tells me that I am truly ALL belly and still no butt...lol. To still fit into a size 0 at 14 weeks pregnant...awesome. kee kee kee I know it may not last but I can enjoy it while I can still do it right? lol

My next appointment is on the 27th with the doctor I really don't like. It will just be a routine check up so I figure I can manage one more visit with him before my reg doctor comes back. We are having our gender determination ultrasound on Sat June 6 at noon. Jim will be home that weekend and will be able to go with me and see our miracle in action for the first time. I can't wait. He will be amazed. Hopefully our little one will want to cooperate that day and won't be shy so we can start calling him or her by name and I can go SHOPPING :) LOOK OUT.

We will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment