Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We have a strong little one in there :)

It's been crazy times over here lately but all in all things are wonderful. Jim is IN and keeping very busy with his new job and I am here trying to keep things moving along on the home front in MO. Not easy but we are managing the best we know how and hoping soon something will happen and we can all be back together again in one place.

I had my regular doctors appointment today and he said all looks like it is going along as it should. He confirmed again that our little one has a VERY strong heartbeat and that's all I needed to know. I am a week or so away from feeling this little one move and sometimes I get a little worried when I am not sure what is happening in there. But when I heard the heart beat I was all good and ready to go on about my day with a smile:) I had some blood work drawn to run for more genetic testing stuff but not too worried about anything coming back negative.

He went over my test results from the fetal translucency test I had done a while ago and said it all looked great and didn't see anything to be alarmed about. He scheduled me for my 20 week ultrasound at the same place where they will check out all the internal organs from the brain all the way down to the toes so that one should be pretty exciting to see as well :)

Jim and I will know hopefully on June 7 if we will have a son or a daughter and I am very excited for that one. More excited that Jim will be able to be there to witness it all too for the first time and he is just going to be as amazed as I was the first time I saw our little one move around and stretch it's little legs and arms. I will update then and hopefully have fun pictures to share.

We are truly blessed and as each day passes our miracle is closer and closer to being in our arms very soon. We don't take our miracle for granted ever and are just enjoying what each new day brings our way.

1 comment:

  1. I saw our little one at 19.5 weeks and it was truly amazing. An experience I will NEVER forget. Congratulations and enjoy every minute of that ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete