Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All is going great

It's been a little while since I last posted but all is still going wonderful and as it should. This is great news of course :)

We are excited about the upcoming ultrasound on June 6th in 3D/4D style to determine if we will have a little boy or a little girl :) kee kee kee Then instead of calling this one little one we can start calling him or her by name. That will be totally cool.

My belly actually looks like a cute little baby belly now and it shows very well even with my shirts on. I just love it and I am just smiles all the time. Feeling better and just enjoying the journey now is just amazing. I am waiting to feel the first kick or little hand push so I know our little one is doing well in there still. They tell me I should start feeling that stuff towards the end of this month so lots of fun stuff to look forward to.

The fur kids and myself will be making the trip to see Jim in IN for the first time over Memorial Day weekend and I'm excited. I have not been there yet so it will be nice to see the areas he has told me about that he would like to live once our home in MO sells. Plus, I can see him for a longer amount of time because I can leave and come back pretty much whenever unlike him. So it will be a nice time and I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment